Details of the training:
– Overview of materials and tools for volume extension (Which products are a must-buy and which are redundant)
– How to correctly prepare natural eyelashes for extension, cleaning, degreasing (videos demonstrating various experiments)
– Glue; polymerization; properties; interaction with environment and various substances; correct use of any type of glue
– 10 methods of forming a perfect fan with the use of tweezers and or fingers. Combined methods of fan formation (2D-10D). How to spread the fan out (video and live demonstration).
– Tips and tricks for volume extension, positioning of the hand, fighting “closing” bundles.
– Top 10 reasons for eyelash loss and factors that affect the durability of eyelash procedures
– Allergic and pseudoallergic reactions (resulting from masters’ mistakes)
– Eye problems that may directly or indirectly stem from masters’ mistakes
The second day:
8:30 – 9:00 – coffee break
9:00 – 11:00 – theory
11:00 – 13:00 – methods of forming a perfect fan (2D-10D)
13:00 – 14:00 – lunch
14:00 – 20:00 – practice of 4D-10D extension on models
The training involves a group of 8-12 people. Plato Professional provides 90% of the materials needed. The student is expected to be equipped in tweezers (Tweezers can be bought during the training)
The student receives the “LashBook” for note-taking during the theoretical part of the training. The student is expected to bring a pen and a pencil with them.
Having completed the training student receives 2 certificates
During the training, students can purchase Plato professional materials at a 20% discount