Details of the training:
– Overview of materials and tools for volume extension (Which products are a must-buy and which are redundant)
– How to correctly prepare natural eyelashes for extension. Cleaning, degreasing (videos demonstrating various experiments)
– Glue; polymerization; properties; interaction with environment and various substances; allergic and pseudoallergic reactions (resulting from masters’ mistakes); correct use of any type of glue
– Modeling of the eye taking into consideration its natural character and the growth of the eyelashes. Anatomy of the face and the properties of the eye. Modern modeling schemes selected individually to go with client’s type of eyes
– Working with rows of natural eyelashes, perfect top line, tips and tricks for a smooth transition
– Combining 2-3 curles of different thickness and length in one volume extension. Tips and tricks for a smooth transition from one curl to another.
– Quick technique of eyelash extension “Mirror symmetry”.
– 2 methods of “Mirror symmetry” eyelash extension
– Types of symmetrical eyelash extension, 2 ideal directions
– 5 methods of forming an ideal 2-5D fan using tweezers or in fingers. How to spread the fan out (video and live demonstration).
– Tips and tricks for volume extension, how to position hand, how to deal with “closing” fans.
– Q&A (Question and Answer)
9:30 – 10:00 – coffee break, introducing the teacher to the students
10:00 – 13:00 – theory
13:00 – 14:00 – lunch
14:00 – 14:30 – demonstration of fan formation methods
14:30 – 15:30 – practice of fan formation methods
15:30 – 16:00 – demonstration of the initial part of eyelash extension
16:00 – 20:00 – practice of 2-5D extension on models