Details of the training:
– Anatomy and physiology of eyelashes, elementary trichology
– Eyelash lift. Pros and cons of the procedure
– Who is my client? how to market eyelash lift?
– Materials (modern tools, products, accessories) for eyelash lift
– Disinfection and sterilization of the tools
– Modeling of the eye. Anatomy of the face and eye. Eyelash lift is selected individually to go with client’s type of eyes
– Impeccable modeling of natural eyelashes, the “parallel” rule
– Classification of silicone curlers for eyelash lift. Competent choice of the roller depending on the anatomy of the structure of the eyelashes and the modeling of the eye
– Methods and stages of eyelash lift
– Eyelash lamination. Pros and cons of the procedure
– Who is my client? How to market eyelash lamination?
– Materials (modern tools, products, accessories) for eyelash lamination
– Methods and stages of eyelash lamination. “Spa effect”
– Eyelash lift and lamination maintenance
– Eyelash tinting – a separate procedure
– Various tints and how to use them
– A safe method of natural eyelash tinting – “No tears”. Compatible with eyelash lifts and lamination of natural eyelashes
– Tinting of the lower eyelashes
– Contraindications to eyelash lift and lamination of natural eyelashes, eye and skin problems. Allergic reactions.
– Workplace health and safety guidelines for both the master and the client. Occupational hazards and their prevention
– Work ethic and standards, eyelash lift and lamination marketing
– Psychology of communication in relation to working with client, ways of creating a base of clients
– Analysis of typical mistakes that masters make
– Q&A (Question and Answer)
Practice on 2 models (one model is assigned to each student for eyelash lift + tinting practice and another for eyelash lamination + tinting practice).
09:30 – 10:00 – coffee break, introducing the teacher to the students
10:00 – 12:30 – theory
12:30 – 13:30 – lunch
13:30 – 15:00 – eyelash lift demonstration on models
15:00 – 17:00 – eyelash lift practice on models
17:00 – 18:30 – eyelash lamination demonstration on models
18:30 – 20:00 – eyelash lamination practice on models
The training involves a group of 5-12 people. Plato Professional provides 90% of the materials needed. The student is expected to be equipped in tweezers (Tweezers can be bought during the training)
The student receives the “LashBook” for note-taking during the theoretical part of the training. The student is expected to bring a pen and a pencil with them.
Having completed the training the student receives a certificate
During the training, students can purchase Plato professional materials at a 20% discount